Saturday, June 15, 2013

England Might Just Have Some Sun

Who saw it? Yesterday! It was actually kind of warm yesterday. So when I saw the glimpse of hope in the sky that England just might have some sun, I thought 'what to wear.' Then I saw this on Google Images.


Alessandra Ambrosio was seen in this amazing outfit that includes light wash shorts, a white top and sexy sunglasses. She just looks astonishing without even trying. So I created a similar outfit for those who don't work as a Models. It took me some time to find some pieces that look similar but here they are.

I have no clue what she was wearing on her feet but I thought some simple Converse would look great with it. So here you go, if you want prices and website, visit me on polyvore: adisatolu. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram!! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment