Friday, August 2, 2013

My ASOS August Wishlist

I've put together my ASOS August Wishlist and I hope that buy the end of the month, these items all belong to me! I honestly have no clue why I was so drawn to this piece but here it is. I put a couple things that I'd love to buy from ASOS and this is what I came up with.



The black embossed skater dress is only seventeen pounds and the MOSCOW Flat-forms are forty five pounds.

The Quilted Lock Across Bag is eighteen pounds and the Metal Top Keyhole Glasses for eight pounds. This ensemble isn't expensive and honestly, I can't stop looking at it!

What are you wearing this August? Have you got in planned out like I have? I suggest you do because summer isn't here for long!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, I make wishlist all the time, they are always out of stock when I want to purchase them haha x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like u got some good deals!!

    ReplyDelete