Thursday, August 22, 2013

Candice Accola's Red Carpet Style, Red Lips Smile



I love, love, love this outfit that Candice Accola put together. Her red carpet style is just fabulous and her red lips smile is utterly beautiful. As some of you might have probably noticed, I've put together different colleges for The Vampire Diaries trio; Kat Graham, Nina Dobrev & now Candice Accola. They went so well with the views that I've decided to do loads more of them but for other popular celebrities like the PLL cast.



Well I'm starting off with a congratulations to Candice as the recently got engaged a few months ago to Joseph King, the guitarist of The Fray. But enough about them! Let's get onto her impeccable taste in clothes.


Candice Acccola's Red Carpet Style, Red Lips Smile


So Candice Accola - sorry - Candice King is rocking the black hot pants which I found on polyvore for just twenty five pounds from fashionunion.com! Then she adds red heels to match her sexy red lips! She wears a black boob tube underneath or what's probably a corset and throws a white blouse on top!

This whole ensemble is finished off with the bangles on both her hands which I'm starting to believe is part of the shirt from looking at it for so long. 

I'd think you'd agree with me when I say that Candice looks absolutely perfect in this and she pulls off the red lipstick all the time! Her smile is stunning and so is her style!

Follow me on twitter for daily updates or follow this blog! And as always, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. She has awesome style :)
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's amazing!! I really like her style =)
    Wanna follow each other?? Let me know ;)
    -Amara-

    http://bitterberrystyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete