Monday, September 2, 2013

My Type of Shoes


I love shoes. Shoes complete everything. Without shoes you won't have that full outfit but you will have very sore feet. Everyone has a type of shoes whether it's flats, boots, sandals (not in this weather) or heels. I don't really wear heels because I think I'm tall enough but if I have to, these are the ones I would chose.


Carvela Katie Suede Heeled Shoe
£110.oo £50.oo
ASOS
I would just wear these with a little black dress. Carvela is part of the Kurt Geiger and is known as the glamorous older sister. These luxury shoes are on sale right now at ASOS and you'd save £60, you could buy a whole new outfit with that!






I'm not exactly a tom boy but I'm not too girly either. This summer, I wore my floral dresses with simple converses that I can't do without. I love wearing trainers and dresses! I have no idea how much my converse cost because someone bought them for me but right now the exact ones I have are being sold at £50.00.

Grey Chuck Taylor All Star
$50.00
Converse

You can wear these with practically anything and that's why I love them! I wear them with dresses, skinny jeans or even skirts.


Arabella Bead Trim Cut Work Ankle Strap Gladiator

£15.00

I'm loving gladiator sandals the moment. Even though summer is fading away you still have time to hit the streets with these bad boys! And at £15.00 there practically giving them away. Well, not really, but you get the point. 


Stone Metallic Panel Velcro Strap Concealed Wedge Hi-Tops


£24.99


Yep, I love them! I honestly love them! I couldn't fine the colour I have but it's close. I love them in white because white goes with anything and so does black if you want!


Apparently you can tell a lot from a persons shoes, so what do you think of me? Bear in mind I wanted to add Timberland's but they were way too expensive. Do you have a favourite pair of shoes, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment