Thursday, August 29, 2013

Best Dressed @ the TCA's : PLL Version


So I'm a bit late because I didn't get to watch the TCA's (stuck in England) but I have seen loads of pictures and people arguing over the best dressed. So I wanted to do a post on who looked the best in my eyes out of the PLL cast! Even though they all looked fab there can only be one winner! And did anyone see the midsummer finale? (___SPOILER ALERT___) Alison's alive!!! I knew it!


So first up, in no order whatsoever, Shay Mitchell! Shay Mitchell poses on the red blue carpet with a black and white jumpsuit and golden Jimmy Choo's. I love Shay Mitchell and her character but this jumpsuit isn't doing it for me. She looks amazing and all, her hair is fab and she's practically glowing but I think she looked better last year in her dress. What do you think, comment below?

Next is Lucy Hale! Lucy smiles on the carpet with a white crop top and an amazing white floral skirt. I love this whole piece and it really suits her. The shoes are perfect and stand out with her all white clothes. Can you see her eyes? They are beautiful! I don't know how I'll ever chose...


Troian Bellisario looks fabulous! Her dress isn't my fave but I still love it! Especially the lace on the chest are, that just completes it all! No, her shoes do! She throws on plain white heels to finish off the look. And her hair looks great in that bun. I'm not a big fan of her character but I love Troian Bellisario as an actress! Did I say she looks fabulous. Her hair, her eyes, her face! I love it!!! Do you, comment below!


Ashley Benson is next up! I love Ashley and I love her character but I don't love this outfit. I love the Bright Coral Pink Plumps and how your eyes are just drawn to them instantly but the skirt is wowing me. I normally love her style, it's sort of hipster like with her own touch but right now, I'm not loving this. But other than that, she looks fab. The clutch and the shoes are great too! You can buy the shoes from Piperlime or Bloomingdales.


Sasha Pieterse might be playing with every one's emotions on PLL but when it comes to fashion she is serious. She was seen looking stunning in a tight patterned top with long black pants. Sasha completed the look with a blue clutch! Doesn't she look great, comment below!

And the winner goes to...Lucy Hale! It came down to her and Sasha and honestly it would have been her in her pants was a maxi skirt instead. That would have looked great! Everyone looked amazing and but in my eyes, Lucy was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment