Sunday, September 29, 2013

What I Picked Up in September

So this month is almost over which is great because that means my birthday is on it's way. Not really, I've still got four more months till I'm 15. But anyway, I've picked up a few new clothes and shoe's this month that I really felt the need to share! Some are for school so they won't apply toe everyone but mostly I've just been busy shopping! Plus, I went to Ireland in the summer holidays and I got clothes from Penny's (Ireland's Primark).


I got some new kickers! I love love love these shoes! This is bad picture, I'm getting an iPod soon but I still had to show you. I love them because they're really comfortable and appropriate for school. I got mine from Schuh for £65 which does sound kind of expensive but the thing is they are super durable and last years. 

Another picture for you guys, up close! I'll probably show you these shoes in a year or two to prove how tough they are. My friends had here's since she was in year 7 and it's been three years; they still look great!


I'm not exactly a photographer but this is just to show you how amazing they really are. Trust me, over three quarters of my school wear these. They are also hi top one's available for just a bit more.


I don't know why but I'm obsessed with these jeans. I apologize for the creases, I just took this out of the wardrobe but they still look great right. I bought the jeans for eleven euro's ( I was in Ireland at the time) and the shirt for four euro's. These jeans seem to be flying off the shelves because winter is on it's way and us girls still gotta look good while covering up! You can probably get the same pair for Primark but I'm pretty sure they'll sell it in New Look or BooHoo.


And to finish the post, I wanted to show you this cute little stereo my friend bought me. I don't know where she got it from but I'm sure you can just google it. It's not very loud but I love it because it gives the music that stereo effect & looks so cute! Plus I always make sure the wire looks like a little tail. 
I have issues.

So that's some of the stuff I picked up in the summer and this September. Did you pick up anything special, comment below! And as always, thanks for reading!

Subscribe to bloglovin as I'm holding a giveaway when I get to 300 followers! If you have anything that you'd like to be in the giveaway between the price range of 1-10 pounds then comment below and I'll consider everything! So follow my blog on bloglovin and on twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I love that top - pretty obsessed with aztec prints, I'm just drawn to them when shopping.

    Great blog post :) I did an a/w haul earlier this month: http://kayspray.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/aw-fashion-haul.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete