Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trend Update A/w 2013: Beanie's.

ello, ello, ello! How's life been, you ask. Well there was a huge storm the other day. I woke up and looked out of the window and the wind was crazy. One of the railings were threatening to drop off! But I was too tired to do anything so I went back to bed and by the time I woke up, the storm was more or less gone. But wow, it was cray cray!


I haven't done a Trend Update is a while to be honest. I used to do them on Maxi Dresses and Satchels but that was it. Anyway, I think the latest Trend Update for A/W 2013 is...Beanie's! Yes, the hipster hats that every teenage seems to be wearing nowadays. 

The weather's getting colder by the second and soon enough, it'll be winter again. I see more and more people wearing beanie's nowadays so I decided to get one! They're not expensive, you got get them for like three pounds and they're great quality. Although, I suggest getting black ones with maybe a little writing because the others ones seem to get dirty easily and wear out quickly. 

One of my friends decided to start up a beanie business where she'll create and make beanie's. I'll give you guys the link when it's set up but I've seen some of the designs so far and they're really great!

And as you can see, a ton of celebrities are following this trend and getting their own beanies such as Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez and others.


Do you wear beanie's? Or are you thinking of buying one? Comment below and as always, thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment